.. 360° of the World

Visita Virtual 360 / .. 360° of the World

Mosque Imam Husayn

The mosque of Imam Husayn also called sanctuary of Husayn ibn ‘Alī (Arabic: مقام الامام الحسين) is an important mosque in Iraq, one of the oldest mosques in the world and a place of pilgrimage for Shiite Muslims.

Château du Champ-de-Bataille

The Château du Champ-de-Bataille, is a castle located in the department of Eure of the French region of Upper Normandy. A baroque castle, Château du Champ-de-Bataille is located between the communes of Neubourg and Sainte-Opportune-du-Bosc, and in the Campagne du Neubourg, between the river Risle to the west and the Iton river to the east.
It was built in the 17th century by the Maréchal de Créqui.

Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre

The plaster hill overlooking Paris in the north knew, in honor of Mars and Mercury, temples that still have some vestiges. Their names are one of the etymologies of the word Montmartre.
The second, Monte de los Mártires (Mons Martyrum), is due to Saint Denis, the first Christian apostle of the future capital, sent to Christianize this part of Gaul. He would have resided with his disciples in the plaster quarries. A very old opinion places in this place his martyrdom by decapitation.

Dubai

Dubai is an Emirati city, capital of the emirate of the same name, one of the United Arab Emirates. It has less than 1500 km2 of area and is geographically divided by the Dubai Creek, resulting in two visible regions: Deira, to the north; and Bur Dubai, to the south. It is the largest city and the main port of the United Arab Emirates (before the federal capital Abu Dhabi). Located in the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, and has more than one million inhabitants and in its metropolitan area exceeds 2.3 million. Until 2008, its population was over 1.5 million inhabitants.

Basilica of St. Mary – Cracovia

The Basilica of St. Mary or Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (in Polish, Kościół Wniebowzięcia Najświętszej Maryi Panny (Kościół Mariacki)) of Kraków, Poland, is an outstanding Gothic church, located in the Market Square, the old national capital.

The church was declared a basilica on March 9, 1970.

The Church of Peace of Swidnica

In 1648, the Treaty of Westphalia granted Lutheran Protestants in the Catholic areas of Silesia the right to build three churches: in Głogów (Glogau), in Jawor (Jauer) and Świdnica (Schweidnitz). The condition was that they were built of wood and without nails, and that they were located outside the confines of the cities. Construction time was also limited to one year. Of these three, two are conserved, after the fire that destroyed the church of Peace of Głogów in 1758. After its restoration in German-Polish cooperation, the churches of the Peace of Jawor and Świdnica were inscribed in the list of the Patrimony of the Humanity in 2001.

Salvador Dalí Museum- Florida, USA

El Salvador Dalí Museum is an art museum located in the center of the city of Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States. It houses Salvador Dalí’s largest collection of paintings outside the European continent.

Hiking made by Nature Valley – USA National Parks

This Project was born as a result of the commitment of the Nature Valley brand towards nature and the preservation of nature. With this 360 ° tour it is for the first time that you can visualize the national parks of the United States through Google Streetview technology. A group of hikers collaborated with this new way of traveling around the world.

Hermitage Museum – San Petesburgo, Russia

The Hermitage Museum (in Russian Эрмитаж, ermitazh, from the French hermitage, “hermitage”, “refuge of the hermit”) of Saint Petersburg, Russia, is one of the largest art galleries and antique museums in the world. The museum’s collection occupies a complex consisting of six buildings located on the banks of the Neva River, the most important of which is the Winter Palace, the official residence of the ancient Tsars.

Mark Twain House and Museum

The Mark Twain House and Museum was the home of Mark Twain (whose real name was Samuel Langhorne Clemens) from 1874 to 1891 in Hartford, Connecticut, United States. Before 1871, when they moved to Hartford, Twain lived in Hannibal, Missouri. The house, of nineteen rooms, is of Victorian Gothic style.